Organic 8 Greens– Certified Organic– Concentrate Exclusive Blend— Start your day with superfood nutrition that diet alone can never provide. Perfect 1 oz size for adding to other powdered products.
Organic 8 Greens– Certified Organic– Concentrate Exclusive Blend— Start your day with superfood nutrition that diet alone can never provide.
1 oz. size perfect for adding to any custom mix of protein powder, herb formula, or powdered supplement.
Unlike commercial greens products, Organic 8 is an equal blend of land greens and seaweed. Add powder to water or coconut water for best results and maximum energy. Take on an empty stomach each morning and allow 30 minutes before eating food. Organic 8 Greens may also be added to smoothies or any soft food. Organic 8 Greens can also be blended into protein powder or vitamin-mineral powder for added nutrition. Combine Organic 8 Greens with any herbal formula for added benefits.
Organic 8 Greens Contains:
A full spectrum blend of immune supportive plants which are rich in phytonutrients, chlorophyll, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Organic 8 is an excellent source of plant based nutrition which can be used every day. It is highly concentrated so only 1/2 to 1 teaspoon serving size is recommended. Add to protein smoothies for a complete meal or in water for an immediate boost in energy. If Organic 8 is mixed into coconut water, it supports electrolyte balance and complete hydration. Using greens daily is exceptional nutrition made easy.
Blending Organic 8 Greens in Products–
As an additive for boosting nutrition, the greens may be combined into protein powders or herbal remedies–
Organic 8 Greens Benefits May Include—
● Chlorella – single-celled micro-algae super food which fights environmental pollution, detoxifies the body of heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides. Chlorella contains the highest chlorophyll of plant on earth. Chlorophyll cleans and removes waste from the cells. All chlorella is not alike. Only cracked cell organic chlorella is used in the Organic 8 blend. If your product doesn’t say “cracked cell”, it is not. Chlorella is unique in that is binds to and removes heavy metals but will not bind to beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, and zinc. Chlorella is an intuitive algae which removes what needs to be removed and leaves minerals that should remain.
● Blue Spirulina– also an algae, similar to chlorella. Spirulina is a unique algae which contains B12 and GLA (gamma linolenic acid- an essential fatty acid). It is rich in protein, carotenoids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, selenium, copper, zinc, iron, manganese, beta-carotene, B complex, and vitamin E. Spirulina boosts the immune system, it is anti-viral, anti-cancer, and infection-fighting proteins. In animal research, spirulina was able to reduce allergic reactions by stopping the release of histamines. Spirulina raises the growth of probiotics including L. acidophilus, in test tube studies. In one study, spirulina appeared to reduce precancerous lesions known as leukoplasia in people who smoke or chew tobacco. It is a protectant for the liver against damage, cirrhosis, and hepatitis.
● Kelp– a rich source of minerals and iodine which supports healthy metabolism and the thyroid. Iodine protects us against the effects of radiation. A deficiency in this vital nutrient can result in infertility, thyroid malfunction, fatigue, dry skin and thinning hair. Kelp is rich in the vitamins B1, B2, and B12, and the minerals iron, potassium, and calcium. Kelp has been found to reduce the rates of ovarian, endometrial, and breast cancers in women. Kelp lowers serum estradiol levels with phytoestrogenic properties. Kelp is an anti-cancer food which contains fucoidan, a sulfated polysaccharide important to the lymph system. It is anti-inflammatory and precursor of inflammation. In studies, kelp was found to be a viable source of treatment against neurodegenerative diseases- kelp is good for your brain. It protects your body with powerful antioxidants which fight off free radical damage.
● Wheatgrass– an anti-cancer grass known for its health benefits for the intestinal tract, especially the colon (large intestine or bowel). It is rich in chlorophyll, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes. It is anti-inflammatory, rich in antioxidants that product against swelling and bacteria, especially in people with ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s. Wheatgrass is a rich souce of vitamin A, C, and E, calcium, magnesium, iron, and an array of amino acids. It promotes the production of healthy red blood cells that help to carry oxygen to our tissues. Wheatgrass is a protectant against bacterial infection and improves wound healing. It removes heavy metals, cancer-causing against, toxins in the liver and blood, and drug residue and unmetabolized hormones. Wheatgrass is beneficial in reducing high blood pressure and blocking the absorption of bad cholesterol. This green is also excellent in the prevention of bladder and urinary tract infections, formation of kidney stones, and to reduce water retention. It improves prostate health, chronic skin conditions, and the effects of arthritis.
● Alfalfa– This green is exceptional as an anti-tumor, anti-cancer, and anti-herpes plant. It boosts the immune system and supports the body with a full spectrum of minerals, vitamins, chlorophyll, and anti-oxidants. Alfalfa is exceptional for the liver to cleanse, detoxify, and carry out heavy metals and drug residue. It is a nutritive grass which should be used by those individuals recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction, as well as liver diseases. The enzymes in alfalfa are impressive which act to clean the body and detoxify tissues.
● Barley Grass– again another grass which is highly nutritive to detoxify the body and build healthy red blood cells. It slows the aging process with a wealth of antioxidants and promotes healthy weight loss with super nutrition. Barley grass is an anti-cancer food, it stimulates digestion and reduces inflammation. Barley Grass is effective for fibromyalgia, reducing LDL- bad cholesterol, and controlling the pain from arthritis.
● Spinach– supergreen food which is an anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and anti-disease food. It is mineral rich and high in folate which reduces inflammation in the blood vessels. It is rich source of vitamin K. Spinach alkalizes the blood and nourishes vision.
●Broccoli Sprouts– a cruciferous food that binds bad estrogen and protects the body from estrogenic cancers. Broccoli Sprouts are 50 times higher in antioxidants than the mature broccoli vegetable.
Suggested Dosage: Mix one-half to 1 teaspoon in water or coconut water. Shake for 10 seconds and drink. This method is superior for maximum absorption and promoting energy throughout the day. Add to a protein shake to boost nutrition and suppress the appetite during dieting. When mixed in water or coconut water, the product is absorbed into your system in about 15-20 minutes. When it is mixed in protein, it travels through the digestive tract in about a 2 hour window, acting more as a food and less as an energy promoter.
Mixing: stir or shake into water, coconut water, smoothie, or protein shake
Best Absorption: with water or coconut water on an empty stomach which is 30 minutes before eating or 2 hours after a meal.
Serving Size: one-half to 1 teaspoon/8 oz. water
Ingredients: Certified Organic Blend; cracked cell chlorella, blue spirulina, kelp, wheatgrass, alfalfa leaf, barley greens, spinach, broccoli sprouts
Origin: Organica Herb & Tea Co Blend
Our products have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat , cure or prevent disease. Information on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or healthcare professional. You should consult with your physician prior to starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program or if you suspect you may have a health problem. We reserve the right to refuse or limit sales at our discretion. Our products are not intended for use by pregnant, nursing, or lactating women.