Alfalfa Leaf- Certified Organic Powder– Known as the “King of All Plants”– is a complete, broad spectrum source of vitamins, trace minerals, electrolytes, chlorophyll, and protein; all of which are extremely beneficial to the body. Alfalfa Leaf contains eight amino acids, zinc, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, magnesium, SOD, beta-carotene, choline, Vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. Alfalfa leaves contain an abundance of enzymes, saponins, phytoestrogen and antioxidants.
Alfalfa Leaf has been used for thousands of years in Chinese medicine to combat a variety of illnesses from arthritis, rheumatism, herpes virus, liver disease, kidney stones, tumors, and general nutrient deficiency. It stimulates the immune system which makes it an excellent choose during cold & flu season.
Alfalfa is used as an herbal diuretic and laxative, it can naturally relieve indigestion and gastritis and helps to improve a poor appetite while calming a general upset stomach.
Alfalfa leaf is a liver detoxifier and remedy for kidney or bladder infections. It helps to relieve edema, menopausal symptoms, fungal infections, and upset stomach. It can improve a poor appetite and aid in recovery from illness. Because this plant has such a high level of enzymes, it promotes digestive health and the assimilation of fats, carbohydrates and proteins. Alfalfa reduces plaque in veins and arteries which supports a healthy heart. It is beneficial for those with asthma, malnutrition, anorexia, acidic conditions, anemia, and irritable bowel illnesses.
Because of its stimulative effect on the immune system, Alfalfa should not be used by those with Lupus. Alfalfa is rich in vitamin K and should not be used by those with blood clotting disorders or by those using blood thinning medications.
As we age, our bodies decrease in SOD (superoxide dismutase). SOD is responsible for enabling the body to quickly repair itself. SOD is also an anti-inflammatory and anti-viral.
Whether including Alfalfa in your diet by way of tea, sprouts, or powder supplement, Alfalfa is a true superfood. It can relieve achy muscles by mixing powder with Epsom salt in a soaking bath. It can be combined with body mud for wraps and should be included in any greens supplement as a staple.
Benefits of Organic Alfalfa Leaf May Include:
● Natural laxative, diuretic, body alkalizer, digestive aid, anti-inflammatory of stomach lining and GI tract, and supports bones & joints
● Combats infections of the kidneys, bladder, liver, and blood
● Reducing heavy metals and chemicals from the liver and blood
● Excellent natural source of vitamin K and SOD
● Reducing symptoms of rheumatism, arthritis, Hep C, acne, menopause, bleeding gums, nose bleeds, and water retention
● Reducing for headache and migraine by its rich calcium and magnesium content
● A strong alkaline effect on the body for all conditions of acidity
● Excellent neutralizer of the acids in the GI tract contributing to bouts of gastritis
● Reducing inflammation of the stomach lining through its rich source of bioflavonoids.
● High levels of enzymes improves food digestion & assimilation of nutrients
● Combating high LDL (bad) cholesterol, & reduces the formation of plaque in veins and arteries.
● Stabilizing blood sugar levels, particularly when taken in conjunction with manganese and chromium
● Supports healthy pituitary function
● Stimulating the immune-system
● High bioflavonoid content increases blood capillary strength
Steeping Temperature: 206 F degrees
Steep Time: Instant
Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon /8 oz. water as a tea, or 500 to 1500 mg. per day or, 1-3 “00” capsules per day
Ingredients: Certified Organic Alfalfa Leaf Powder
Our products have not been evaluated by the US Food & Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat , cure or prevent disease. Information on this site is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or healthcare professional. You should consult with your physician prior to starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program or if you suspect you may have a health problem. We reserve the right to refuse or limit sales at our discretion. Our products are not intended for use by pregnant, nursing, or lactating women.